Meeting congiunto con / Joined Meeting with:
ASSOCIAÇÃO PORTUGUESA DA COR
COLOUR GROUP GREAT BRITAIN
COMITE DEL COLOR SPAIN
SWEDISH COLOUR CENTRE FOUNDATION
DEUTSCHE FARBWISSENSCHAFTLICHE GESELLSCHAFT
SUOMEN VÄRIYHDISTYS / THE FINNISH COLOUR ASSOCIATION
- COLOR AND MEASUREMENT / INSTRUMENTATION. Colorimetry, photometry and color atlas: method, theory and instrumentation; quality control and food coloring, dyes, organic and sustainable color.
- COLOR AND DIGITALIZATION. Reproduction, management, digital color correction, image processing, graphics, photography, printmaking and 3D print, video production, artificial vision, virtual reality.
- COLOR AND LIGHTING. Metamerism, color rendering, adaptation, color constancy, appearance, illusions, memory color, color in extra-atmospheric environments, lighting design, lighting technologies.
- COLOR AND PHYSIOLOGY. Mechanisms of vision in their experimental and theoretical aspects, deficiencies, abnormalities, clinical and biological aspects, synesthesia, health.
- COLOR AND PSYCHOLOGY. Phenomenology of color, perceptive, emotional and diagnostic aspects.
- COLOR AND PRODUCTION. Foods and beverages, agriculture, textile, plastics, ceramics, paints, gemology, food industry.
- COLOR AND RESTORATION. Archaeometry, painting materials, diagnostics and techniques of conservation, restoration and enhancement of cultural heritage.
- COLOR AND BUILT ENVIRONMENT. Urban planning, project of color, architecture, landscapes, coloring and architectural syntax, territorial identities.
- COLOR AND DESIGN. Furniture, design, fashion, textile, cosmetics, food design, museography.
- COLOR AND CULTURE. Art, history, philosophy, aesthetics, representation and design, ethno-anthropology, geology, sociology, lexicology, semantics, anthropology of vision, food culture and heritage.
- COLOR AND EDUCATION. Pedagogy, color’s didactics, aesthetic education.
- COLOR AND COMMUNICATION/MARKETING. Graphics, communication, packaging, lettering, exposure, advertising
XV COLOR CONFERENCE
September 5th-7th 2019
Accademia Belle Arti Macerata
Piazza Vittorio Veneto 5 – 62100 Macerata
Objective of the conference: to favor the multi and interdisciplinary aggregation of all the realities that in Italy deal with color and light from a scientific, didactic and professional point of view.
Conducting the conference: the first part of the morning will be dedicated to some tutorials related to the introductory topics. The work will then continue with the presentation of the accepted contributions in separate and parallel sessions in Italian and in English. To make the contents more articulate and complete, in addition to the oral sessions, contributions in poster format will be exhibited in the adjoining area. At the end of the first day there will be the annual assembly of the GdC-AIC Association open to all participants registered for the conference.
All contributions, oral and poster, will be published at the end of the conference.